We, at Macronimous, have expertise in developing Ecommerce development since 2001. We have built over 450 Ecommerce Websites, as an ECommerce Development Company in India that serves clients across the globe.
Why Sell online?
The U.S Ecommerce market in 2024 is projected to reach 153.6 billion 6.54 trillion US dollars. Over 1.92 billion people are buying online already across the world. In Australia, Australia’s B2C e-commerce market is worth already $33.1 billion. If you see an opportunity in hopping onto the e-commerce bandwagon and want to make a mark in this industry with your products then you need to have a strong web portal as well as adequate investments of time and effort to ensure sustained coverage of your site on different attention generating sources such as social media.
You would not be off the mark to say that going online to sell is a laborious task that needs sufficient experience and relevant expertise to render effective results in a reasonably quick time. Thus this is a task best left to experts such as Macronimous. We are your expert Ecommerce development company in India. We welcome outsourcing ECommerce development to your expert hands.
Why Ecommerce Development with Macronimous?
“Google’s statistics show that 67% of the online buyers the shopping purchase on one device and finish the transaction on another”. So, for a smart online shopping experience, we should make it possible for your site to have the same look and feel across devices – be it PC or Smartphones or Tablet. Thus our services go beyond the standard development process and add considerable value in end-to-end e-commerce development with great care on UX and UI.
A key differentiator for Macronimous is that our support doesn’t stop on the release of the site. We also monitor the site on an ongoing basis with automated systems that check if the performance of the site falls below a certain pre-defined benchmark.
Macronimous can also help in building AI Chatbot-driven conversational Ecommerce stores. The ECommerce chatbots will help your customers to quickly navigate to the products with personalized catalog navigation with limited interaction. Customers can get the benefit of selecting the right products to buy with expert suggestions.
What Does Macronimous’ E-commerce Expertise Comprise of?
Macronimous has a rich and diverse experience that spans the widest range of resources, programming knowledge, and business practices. The cohesive team strength allows us to deliver remarkable eCommerce solutions using popular Open source platforms like
- Custom PHP-based eCommerce store specific to your requirements.
We also provide SEO strategizing to drive maximum coverage from the internet and thus propel your online sales.
Why outsource ECommerce Development to Macronimous?
- Expertise in E-Commerce store building
- Conversational ECommerce with Chatbots
- Interactive User experience (UX) for your web store
- Responsive shopping cart design accessible across all devices
- Dynamic catalog development with jQuery, Angular.js, etc
- Integration of secure payment gateway and shipping modules such as PayPal, 2Checkout, WorldPay, Google Checkout, and many banks’ gateways across the globe
- SEO-friendly builds to make your store digitally marketable.
How Does Macronimous Add Value to Your Ecommerce Sites?
Macronimous’ expertise and focus are summed up in just two words – CLIENTS FIRST. It takes a practiced eye such as the Macronimous team who has years of experience, to suggest a bespoke eCommerce solution, exclusively for your requirement. If you Outsource ECommerce development, you get friendly consultation first.
See below the various ways in which our team of passionate professionals develops solutions that enable seamless engagement with Online shoppers
- Brainstorming with you (or your client) to identify the best technology platform (PHP/ASP.NET)
- Finalizing the right solution for your requirements (Opensource or Custom made)
- In the case of Opensource solutions, we further source the right Opensource E-commerce platform (WordPress-WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Magento, OpenCart, ASPDNSF, etc)
- Provide the capabilities to add custom modules, APIs, and extensions
- Complete catalog building with necessary hi-res photos and graphics
- Provide user feedback generation facility
- UI and UX consulting and complete template design with easy navigation
- Third-party tools integrations such as payment gateways and shipping solutions
- Continuous product marketing with Social Media and conversion tracking
- Seamless assistance after development and maintenance
- Connect with Marketing Automation tools (Such as Adobe Marketo, Active Campaign, Hubspot, etc)
- Connect with POS systems, CRM, Helpdesk, Chatbots, ERP, etc.
What is our E-Commerce Development Process?
We follow a well-defined, industry prevalent process that helps our projects to be delivered within time and with the top-rated quality that Macronimous has come to be known for. So, peace of mind is what you get.
Below are the steps that provide strength to our rigorous process norms
- Preliminary analysis of client requirements and solutions needed to meet them
- An estimate of efforts, raise quotation and procure client approval
- Sharing ETA and scheduling of deliveries
- Programming and testing for efficacy of the site
- Delivery of beta site on own server for initial feedback and subsequent revisions
- Delivery of final site and monitoring SEO or Digital Marketing strategies to give your site the necessary boost.
Please check this to learn more about our complete E-commerce development process.
Will our E-commerce site work on Mobile devices?
Yes. If you Outsource ECommerce Development to us and We will optimize your websites in such a way that mobile users get easy to use mobile shopping experience. We will create your website responsively and with Mobile-friendly lazy loading. Also, Users will see a Mobile-optimized product catalog that helps them to buy in a few clicks. So, your E-commerce website will get optimized product images, a better user experience, and fast loading with a clean interface.
Do you provide SEO for E-commerce Websites?
Yes. Digital Marketing becomes an important aspect of Online business with an E-commerce store. You may publicize your website in many ways, but simply, Online business requires Online marketing!. Customers search for your products in Google should land on your product page.
We at Macronimous help our E-commerce development clients to succeed with their Online venture by doing SEO, Adwords, Social Media Ads, and content marketing for their E-commerce stores. Our team of expert SEO professionals does SEO for E-commerce websites built with CubeCart, Prestashop, WordPress, Shopify, and Adobe Magento.
Interested to partner with us for your Outsource ECommerce development needs? Contact us today and experience eCommerce solutions that add to your business bottom lines.