What can Macronimous offer you as an Offshore Outsourcing company?
We started our web business operations as an offshore Web development agency since when India became an offshore outsourcing destination.
- We have over two decades of experience in Building Web apps and Market them. We exist since the days of the web scripting languages CGI/Perl, as an offshore Web development company.
- Build custom web applications for your business. We built Ecommerce stores and Content Management even before this millennium started.
- We have 16 years of experience in Mobile apps – Yes, We started building Apps for handheld devices such as Palm, Windows CE, and Symbian feature phones. We adapted to iOS and Android later.
- We do SEO for Altavista and DMOZ days. We are working with search engines even before Google was born.
- Our visual and data experts can build Business Intelligence Dashboards, and simplify your daily information and reports
- Our Amazon (AWS) certified professionals will help you to host your apps securely
- Maintain and support your applications, server, and database remotely and cost-effectively
So – almost all your business requirements to operate on the web can be met with us; the key is to understand and define the requirements effectively and to translate them into technological terms to ensure seamless communication between your Business and our Technology team. We are experts in this.
As your expert offshore web development partner, we do not believe in the traditional business-client relationship but tend to think of our relationships more like partnerships. As with any partnership, both parties have a vested interest and risk in the relationship. Your goal is to ensure that your company has an effective marketing channel and/or end product. Our goal as your partner is to build a long-term relationship with you.
Please take a look at our Portfolio, which is comprised of clients from the UK, Canada, Australia, USA, Singapore, Iceland, Switzerland, South Africa, The Netherlands, Italy, The Middle East and India.