Yii is a fast, secure and versatile framework for PHP, which has all the features and intuitiveness that any developer might need for their development needs.
Yii Development Workflow
To work out a project with Yii, a simple and intuitive structure of workflow is followed at Macronimous that guarantees top notch results, which is focused on step-by-step and organic progression of the different processes involved. Once the initial steps in a project, i.e. requirement analysis and the design analysis, are done, the workflow proceeds as below –
- Creation of the initial directory structure for project files.
- Initial configuration of the application, including modification of the configuration file, and writing required components.
- Creation of model classes.
- Creation of controller class.
- Implementation of actions and their corresponding views, and configuring filters in controller class.
- Creation of themes and translated messages, if required.
- Application of effective caching techniques.
- Tuning and deployment.
What is MVC and what is Yii?
Yii is one of the most popular and versatile frameworks for PHP currently available. Although Yii can be used to develop web applications of any kind and keeping to any scale or magnitude, its effectiveness shines through in projects which require a heavy flow of data.
Yii uses MVC or the Model View Controller approach to developing applications. This is an extremely convenient approach where data, controlling and communicating processes and visual entities are kept completely separate, and information is exchanged between them as required. This is a clean, efficient way of designing classes while developing, and keeps different kinds of code from getting mixed up.
Why Macronimous recommends Yii?
We have embraced the power, speed and agility that Yii offers to help clients score better with high performance web applications. Yii offers the below advantages –
- Yii uses a technique called the “lazy-loading” technique for calling classes, in which only what is needed, is called for. This dramatically increases load times and provides faster execution. Also, superior integration with tools like AJAX, and the ability to implement intelligent caching techniques also provide a considerable boost in speed.
- The use of the MVC or Model View Controller approach makes Yii one of the most developer-friendly frameworks at present. It makes for a smart, effective way of developing applications which saves time and gives better results. Yii also has superior testing capabilities.
- Yii is one of the most secure frameworks to work with, with features like input filtering, SQL injection techniques and safety from cross-site scripting. Also present are features like access control and secure authentication.
Why select Macronimous for Yii development?
Some of the factors that give our Yii offerings a competitive edge include –
- We have a well rounded team of experienced professionals that have proven track record in Yii framework and associated technologies such as custom PHP, HTML5, CSS frameworks, Apache and nginx that help us come up with tailor made offshore applications that align exclusively to client needs.
- We harness the full potential of Yii with powerful extensions such as Twitter Bootstrap, and jQuery UI development. We also have developed capabilities in Yii Boilerplate and Yii Booster that helps us pass on the relevant advantages of robust web application development to our clients.
- Our work doesn’t stop with the development and testing aspect. We offer 360 degree servicing in form of post deployment training, tech support and maintenance. All this at a price point that fits your budget admirably.
If you are looking for a Yii expert development company who can develop your custom PHP application or web site on top of the powerful Yii framework, we welcome you can hire one or more dedicated PHP developer who has expertise in Yii.
For more detailed information about our pricing options and FREE custom quote, please Contact us or fill the form and send us.