“We have new website design PSD done by our local team. We like to get the PSD to HTML conversion done from an experienced HTML5 CSS3 design agency”
“The design community has confirmed that using CSS promotes beauty while making it easier and less expensive to build sites.” said Bert Bos, W3C Style Activity Lead and one of the original co-authors of the specification that became CSS level 1, published on 17 December 1996.
Your PSD to HTML conversion work becomes simple, attractive, elegant, more efficient, and less expensive with CSS designs. CSS has turned into the most wanted design technique. At Macronimous we develop clean coded lightweight HTML pages using CSS with NO <TABLE> tags. The <DIV> based sites we develop are browser compatible and fast loading. We have done hundreds of PSD to HTML conversions for our design agency clients.
Keeping in mind your needs and vision, our CSS Designs:
- Support accessibility and usability.
- Delivery in 24 hours
- Are easy to be optimized for the top search engines.
- Make your downloading faster with low HTML/text time.
- Comply with web standards.
- Are compatible with multiple browsers.
- Maintain visual consistency.
- Give you a competitive edge in your niche market.
For your existing website, we can:
- Convert your legacy table-based HTML coding CSS3 and HTML5
- PSD to HTML 5 conversion
- Ensure that the HTML coding meets the web standards.
- Incorporate added accessibility and usability features for every type of web user.
- CSS3 framework driven coding and Sass
- PSD to HTML5 and CSS3 Coding
- PSD to WordPress, Joomla, Magento, and Prestashop Theme development
For a new Website, we can give you:
- PSD to HTML conversion and CSS coding to make it more accessible.
- You give us the designs in PSD format, and we give you the complete CSS/XHTML compliant design.
- Frameworks like Zurb Foundation, Twitter’s Bootstrap, LESS etc
- Responsive Web design
- PSD to WordPress – We convert your PSD to WordPress theme, integrate WordPress, and make it a complete CMS-driven website.
Our validated HTML5 and CSS – based designs can be optimized for higher rankings. Browsers currently available support CSS very well.
Our designs are consistent with multiple browser compatibilities and work on various platforms. Conforming to web standards, our work follows:
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
You can be confident that your site will be simultaneously accessible and attractive.