“We have had our website since 2001. But we do not know who visits our site. We have grown with new services and products, Also we do not have time to take care of our website and update it regularly”
“We tried to maintain our sites by ourselves; but the cost and time seems to be higher, and have finally decided to outsource it to someone, who can do it cost effectively”
Thinking about outsourcing your website maintenance work?. Do you need a professional, who can keep your site always fresh? Here are the reasons why you need to consider us: Website maintenance is a laborious task and is needed each time changes are required to existing websites.
Many website development companies will not take the maintenance of websites that have been created by others, leaving customers with no option but to employ staff to undertake the work.
But we at Macronimous, can take this weighty responsibility from you and help your website to be continually refreshed, and to continue growing along with your business.
Why outsource website maintenance to Macronimous?
Macronimous Inc. will assume the task of regular maintenance of the existing sites and make the necessary changes when necessary. By outsourcing maintenance of your site and maintenance of the WordPress website, you are free for regular updates and extensions your site will need.
We have a monthly fixed cost contract to choose from within your budget. Write us for more information.
What do we do with your outsource website maintenance?
- Adding, Modifying and Deleting new content, pages, links, and graphics.
- Period website audits
- Checking and updating links to keep the site away from Broken links.
- Verifying the site is up and running, and getting the site back up if it’s down.
- Minor words/sentence changes/corrections.
- Checking search engines to ranking and making minor SEO adjustments as needed.
- Adding/changing/deleting email addresses.
- CMS upgrades, Plugin upgrades, and DB backups
- Correcting broken HTML, CSS or JS scripts.
- Keep an eye on the visitor stats.
- Maintenance regarding security issues (scripts, databases, image/bandwidth theft, etc.).
- Retaining a full backup copy of the website.
- Communication with third-party service providers (credit card processor, hosting company, information suppliers) on your behalf.
- Log file analysis and visitor/site statistics report.
- Creating FAQs and searchable knowledge bases.
- Newsletter creation and sending.
- Server Monitoring, OS upgrades
- Server Migration – Changing the hosting company.
- Bug Fixes and programming error fixes (PHP, ASP, Java or .NET).
For any other clarification on Price, Maintenance plans, Execution strategy, contracts, etc., please feel free to contact us at email@example.com