“We have had our website since 2001. But we do not know who visits our site. We have grown with new services and products, Also we do not have time to take care of our website and update it regularly”
“We tried to maintain our sites by ourselves; but the cost and time seems to be higher, and have finally decided to outsource it to someone, who can do it cost-effectively”
Thinking about outsourcing your website maintenance work?.
Do you need a professional, who can keep your site always fresh?
Here are the reasons why you need to consider us: Website maintenance is a laborious task and is needed each time changes are required to existing websites. But, your website is your first customer engagement. So, it should speak to your customer in the first place. So, you need to maintain your website. You may require to consider outsourcing your website maintenance.
Many website development companies will not take the maintenance of websites that have been created by others, leaving customers with no option but to employ staff to undertake the work. But, content-refreshed websites gives a positive impact on the target audience. The website should convince the customer to reach us with a decision halfway through.
But we at Macronimous, can take this weighty responsibility from you and help your website to be continually refreshed, and to continue growing along with your business.
Why outsource website maintenance to Macronimous?
Macronimous Inc. will assume the task of regular maintenance of the existing sites and make the necessary changes when necessary. By outsourcing maintenance of your site and maintenance of the WordPress website, you are free for regular updates and extensions your site will need.
We do have a separate WordPress Web site Maintenance plan. If you have a WordPress site, our WordPress team can take care of complete Website maintenance. From content update to plugin updates to malware removal.
We have a monthly fixed cost contract to choose from within your budget. Write to us for more information.
What do we do with your outsource website maintenance?
- Adding, Modifying and Deleting new content, pages, links, and graphics.
- Periodic website audits
- Checking and updating links to keep the site away from Broken links.
- Verifying the site is up and running, and getting the site back up if it’s down.
- Minor words/sentence changes/corrections.
- Checking search engines to ranking and making minor SEO adjustments as needed.
- Adding/changing/deleting email addresses.
- CMS upgrades, Plugin upgrades, and DB backups
- Correcting broken HTML, CSS or JS scripts.
- Keep an eye on the visitor stats.
- Maintenance regarding security issues (scripts, databases, image/bandwidth theft, etc.).
- Retaining a full backup copy of the website.
- Communication with third-party service providers (credit card processor, hosting company, information suppliers) on your behalf.
- Logfile analysis and visitor/site statistics report.
- Creating FAQs and searchable knowledge bases.
- Newsletter creation and sending.
- Server Monitoring, OS upgrades
- Server Migration – Changing the hosting company.
- Bug Fixes and programming error fixes (PHP, ASP, Java or .NET).
How does this website maintenance agreement work?
- You send us your site details for a free audit.
- We will ask a few simple questions about the tasks you may like us to manage
- We will evaluate and fix a package such us 5 hrs, or 10 hrs or 20 hrs per month.
- You may like to signup a non-disclosure and confidentiality with us. (We can send a draft agreement that you can use)
- You start assigning the maintenance tasks to be done. By Email or by our Web-based task tracking tool.
- We update work and the time consumed. In 24 hrs during weekdays.
- You pay us monthly.
How Macronnimous handle Web site maintenance?
- We take a copy of your website in your server and use it as a staging site.
- You can give us website access, that need not be with Admin privileges
- We show changes made for your approval.
- Once approved we will move the changes to live.
- We also use Git, GitHub and other version management tools.
For any other clarification on how to outsource website maintenance, Price, Maintenance plans that we have for you, Execution strategy, contracts, etc., please feel free to contact us at [email protected]