“We have had our website since 2001. But we do not know who visits our site. We have grown with new services and products, Also we do not have time to take care of our website and update it regularly”
“We tried to maintain our sites by ourselves; but the cost and time seems to be higher, and have finally decided to outsource it to someone, who can do it cost effectively”
Thinking about outsourcing your website maintenance work?. Do you need a professional, who can keep your site always fresh? Here are the reasons why you need to consider us: Website maintenance is a laborious task and is needed each time changes are required to existing websites.
Many website development companies will not take maintenance of websites that have been created by others, leaving customers with no option but to employ staff to undertake the work.
But we at Macronimous, can take this weighty responsibility from you and to help your website to be continually refreshed, and to continue grow along with your business.
Why outsource website maintenance to Macronimous?
Macronimous Inc. will take on the task of routine website maintenance of existing websites and make whatever changes are needed, and when they are required. By outsourcing your website maintenance, you are free from the regular updates and expansions your website will need.
What do we do with your outsource website maintenance?
- Adding, Modifying and Deleting new content, pages, links, and graphics.
- Checking and updating links to keep the site away from Broken links.
- Verifying the site is up and running, and getting the site back up if it’s down.
- Minor words/sentence changes/corrections.
- Checking search engines to ranking and making minor SEO adjustments as needed.
- Adding/changing/deleting email addresses.
- CMS upgrades, Plugin upgrades, and DB backups
- Correcting broken HTML, CSS or JS scripts.
- Keep an eye on the visitor stats.
- Maintenance regarding security issues (scripts, databases, image/bandwidth theft, etc.).
- Retaining a full backup copy of the website.
- Communication with third-party service providers (credit card processor, hosting company, information suppliers) on your behalf.
- Log file analysis and visitor/site statistics reports.
- Creating FAQs and searchable knowledge bases.
- News letter creation and sending.
- Server Monitoring, OS upgrades
- Server Migration – Changing the hosting company.
- Bug Fixes and programming error fixes (PHP, ASP, Java or .NET).
For any other clarification on Price, Promotion strategy, contracts, etc., please feel free to contact us at [email protected]