Today I received few questions from Carl Williams of Odin Jobs for a blog entry. I believe every designer should ask themselves to keep the answers with them always.
- When and how did you get started in web design?
- What is the single most important attribute/skill a good web designer must have?
- What hard and soft skills should a web designer have? Should he/she have a degree or can you be self-taught?
- Your opinions on:
- Fixed width or Fluid Design?
- EMS, percentage, pixels or points?
- What tools are a must-have in a good web designer’s arsenal?
- Any advice to budding and beginning web designers?
I am sure you will find yourself interesting in your job if you have the right answers.
I welcome your answers as comments.