MacroGuest1.0 is a full functional database driven ASP script developed by Macronimous.com. The script can be used as a GuestBook or as a customer comment. Its admin panel helps the website administrator to have full control over the guest book entires or customer review on your product/service. Administrator can review the comments/entires and post/delete them. The script is simple to install in any IIS/PWS server.
a.Windows NT workstation/95/98/2000Prof. with PWS
or Windows NT with IIS 4.0 or Windows 2000 with IIS 5.0
b. MS Access 97/2000
c.CDONTS (if admin Email alert is needed)
1. Can be used as a Guest Book or Customer comment system (Like you see in Amazon)
2. Customer comments will not be updated in the site immediatly. It will be sent for administrator review to delete or modify them.
3. Full Password protected Administration control to view and delete/post customer comments
4. Comment search under admin area to view sent comments by date
5. Admin alert by Email, whenever an comment has been sent by the visitor
6. Automatic protection on multiple posting of comments
7. Full customization with an WYSIWYG editor
8. Simple to understand, even if you are a beginner in ASP.
Read the installation.txt file whiah is attached in the .zip file for complete guideline.
Free to try. But we recommend you to pay a small fee $30, if you like the sctipt. A portion of this fee will be sent to charities in India. Also we can help you to customize it in your web server if you pay.
Paid users will be sent all the enhancements and higher versions for free of cost.
Support will be given for a week, with free testing in your site.
This script is a sample of our work and we can help you to customize or enhance this script as per your requirements. We can also configure it in your server. The fee to develop, customize and install is $5 per hour. Contact us for more details or mail us to email@example.com
At present there is no demo for this application, due to some time factors. We will do it soon.
We do not disclose your Email IDs, we will send you a Mail, whenever we release an updated version of macroGuest.